0-400mg/L J-QUANT® QAC Indicator Paper. 160.5 -CLEARANCE
Product Code: 160.5 -C
0-400mg/L QAC (Quaternary Ammonia Compounds) Indicator Paper
Increments are 0ppm, 100ppm, 200ppm, 300ppm, 400ppm. 7mm wide, 5 Meter reel
Colour Change: Yellow to Blue/Brown
- These J-QUANT® QAC test strips are a rapid and economical way to optimally measure the level of quaternary ammonium compounds (QAC/QUAT) in liquids. These strips provide consistent results with their easy to use method within 30 seconds of sampling.
- J-QUANT® QAC test strips are a rapid and simple way to optimally measure quaternary ammonium compound levels.
- Quaternary ammonium compounds are antimicrobial in nature at 200m/I. Commonly used for the disinfection of medical devices, surfaces and closed cooling cycles.
- Used to test for quaternary ammonium compounds found in surface cleaners mainly in the food industry
- J-QUANT® QAC test strips provide a simple way of checking the concentration of the disinfectant which allows for the greatest level of disinfection
- Alerts user is disinfection solution needs replacing or if there is too much present
- Calibrated to work with benzalkonium chloride/n-alkyl dimethyl benzyl or n-alkyl dimethyl ethyl benzyl ammonium chloride compounds